These rooms are designed for two guests in comfort with one queen bed or two singles that can be made up together as a king or separate beds as requested when reserving) plus pull out sofa's if there is a need for more beds. We have decorated in the "Olde Rocky Mountain Lodge" style with cedar lined walls, antiques, art and memorabelia. All rooms are clean and comfortable with air-conditioning, comfortable sitting area, many have gas fireplace, private balcony with a sliding glass walk out with seating and a lovely view, and large private 4 piece bathroom with toilet, tub & shower, sink in a spacious room. This year we upgraded the bathrooms and floors.Rooms are lovely, comfy and very clean.
The lodge has 2 stories, with stairs to the second floor. If stairs are a problem please advise us when reserving as main level has no stairs.
6 Lodge Rooms have a Heart Shaped Air Jet Tub!
These rooms are as same as described above and have some extra touches like a mini fridge and kettle with in room coffee and tea.
In all our rooms we provide:
- All bedding linens.
- Towels for in room use. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Shampoo, conditioner & liquid body soap are in refillable dispensers to minimize waste.
- Hair dryer
- Alarm clock
- Complimentary self serve coffee & tea at our central beverage station in guest kitchenette
- Common area fridge on the first floor kitchenette for all guests to use.
- Ice machine in guest kitchenette
- Cell phones work here.
- Fireplaces are operational in winter, early spring, late fall, not operational in summer months.
Amenities in our main lodge include the dining room, two meeting rooms, hot tub & main lobby. Our lakeside Boathouse lounge and adjacent deck are available for group functions, weddings, conferences, reunions with floor to ceiling brick fireplace, oak dance floor and licensed bar.